10 questions I would love to know the answers to right now at this very moment.
1. What should we do to North Korea if they don't chill?
2. Will there still be a "middle class" in this country by the the year 2020?
3. Where should I go to find the perfect dress for a wedding next Saturday that will be cool yet have long enough sleeves to cover my beefy arm-aroni's?
4. Will the Red Wings loss be the final crushing blow to what's left of the spirit of Detrioters?
5. How can anyone NOT believe the Holocaust happened?
6. Did David Carradine (Grasshopper) really just die while hanging himself from his nut sack?
7. If Six Flags would've gotten a new ad campaign that was better than a dancing buffoon in an old man's mask, would they have generated more revenue?
8. What would happen if Dodge/Chrysler said "Piss off! Were going to start making all steel cars with fins again!"
9. Do people who voted for Obama BECAUSE he was black realize they are racist?
10. After watching "The Wrestler" last night, how did Sean Penn beat out Mickey Rourke for the Oscar?